IDC are experts in large project coordination across all disciplines and can provide quick audits of the building design to avoid delays and change orders during construction.
- Architecture to Structure Clash Detection
- Architecture to MEPF Clash Detection
- Structure to MEPF Clash Detection
- Column coordination: missing or incorrect size columns
- Facade coordination: operable window locations, shadow box glazing panels, color back glazing locations, correct vertical alignment, steps, curves, junctions, parapets, ceiling junctions
- Floor drainage to waste outlets, ceiling height checks to fit services and avoid clashing
- Fire stair design, building access, roof access: IDC can check if compliant with building regulations
- Toilet and bathroom layouts, kitchen layouts: IDC can check compliance and efficiency of design
- Ceiling lighting and services layouts, IDC can produce fully coordinated and dimensioned layouts for construction
- Built-in steel framing coordinated with architecture.